Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today's Weekly Travel Tip: Obey Signs When Hiking

Well, today's travel tip reminds you to do as I say -- not as I do -- and always respect posted travel signs while hiking.

Check it out and feel free to tell me just what a blockhead I was in the comments!


I hope you are all smarter than this and stay safe, so you may live to trek another day!
(Not to mention, dead folks don't read travel blogs.)

Feel free to click directly through to YouTube and subscribe for all of our newest video updates. Though, we'll keep posting here, as well!

On Belay,

Ilana


The “Packing List”

This week, we were rocking the following:




4 comments:

  1. I find your blog to be very refreshing. I've read several of your blogs and find your posts very witty and funny. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every once in a while we get into these situations. :) Great effort, Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Being adventurous always comes with a few close calls!

      Delete